Saturday, September 23, 2006

aahhh... life is back to normal

Well Tyler is home from the hospital and feeling his old self again. What a week!
our family enjoyed a normal Saturday today with Kaylee's soccer game, (they lost 4 - 0... we were just happy Kaylee doesn't have any permanent scars - the other team was very aggressive. I actually gave "crazy soccer Mom" advice: "hit her with your elbow Kaylee, fight for that ball!!")Mike mowed the lawn and we had fun watching our chickens scratch for bugs in the lawn.

In the aftermath of the week, I find myself with a cold that is really kicking me when I'm down... But seeing as I spend 6 hours a day with 12 kids at back to school time, it's pretty standard for September. At least it waited until the weekend to hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!