Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Birthday, Kaylee! Have a Win!

DOUBLE DIGITS!!
Not only her age, but her score in Racquetball... She celebrated turning 10 by (among other things) beating me at my own game! The only handicap I gave her is that she was allowed two bounces before hitting the ball, as opposed to the one bounce I get. And with that handicap, we are very well matched!
Of course, she was so confident after her victory that she wanted to try a single-bounce game, so I got a chance to remind her that "finally being 10" is also "only being 10"... =)
Love you, Kaylee! You're awesome, and I'm afraid of your R-Ball skillz when you get a little older!!
-mike(y)

3 comments:

  1. kaylee, i find that if you "accidentally" hit your opponent in the back of the head a couple of times during R-ball they will play worse than they normally do. Can't hurt to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee- Congrats on your great R-ball game. Mike she's going to be a real competetor in the future.
    Happy Happy Birthday

    Love you much-
    G'ma Jeanie and G'Pa Joe
    Carpinteria California

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!