Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Really DO Do Other Things!!


Rob, Amy And The Bunnies

So there's a contest going on at a friend's blog right now.. First one they've had since I ment them! And so far I'm doing pretty good at it... Good enough that I'm feeling somewhat guilty about it - and I haven't even cheated!!

It works like this: Rob posts a question/clue every night at 9pm, as well as a random splattering of clues throughout the day. I'd just like to say that I DO NOT spend all day refreshing their blog waiting for the clue.. I stop by maybe three times - once in the morning, once again late afternoon, and then I try to stop by around 9 to get the main clue of the day. Problem is, my random times seem to coincide - almost uncomfortably - with Rob's posting times. It's not enough to make me stop yet, but I don't want people to form a posse to take me out or anything.. Maybe tomorrow I'll only check in twice.

But PLEASE, Rob! NO MORE MUSIC TRIVIA QUESTIONS!!! I just can't resist them!!

-mike

p.s. Traci saw me playing racquetball tonight, which is PROOF that I'm not just lurking around the web haunting friends' blogs... =)

-mike

1 comment:

  1. It is a good thing that you posted this. I was pretty sure that it was all you did all day!

    I was a question away from forming that posse.

    I will say this, you are definitely a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!