Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Treasured Christmas Tradition!

I love the Holiday Season! From Halloween to New Years, it's just nonstop fun and festivity. My family - like most - has traditions that go back several years, and in many ways, those consistant activities help define what "The Holiday Season" feels like. I'll be highlighting some of my favorite December traditions over the coming weeks, but first....
This is a tradition I first discovered back in 1999 or 2000, and ever since then, it's been my favorite signal that Christmas is indeed coming.
If you've seen this eager-to-please Burger King employee before, you're probably already giggling... If not, then welcome to one of my treasured Christmas traditions! Skippy just loves his job at Burger King! And he loves to sing about it every year as Christmas approaches. He's got such an infectious enthusiasm, you just can't help but smile and sing along... Ready?
Just click here to kick off the Christmas Season in style!
And let me be the first to say, on behalf of the Brinkerhoffs, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

1 comment:

  1. "DAH DAH DAHDAH DAH DAH DAH-DAH..."

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!