Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wii Need More Friends!

I knew when I was waiting outside Fred Meyer at 5am on November 19, 2006, that it would take a while for enough people I know to join the Wii Party. And the supply issues haven't helped any... But now it's starting to seem like everyone who really wants one has one, so I'll just put out a little reminder that Sharing is Good! And with games supporting online multiplayer finally starting to come out, it's the time to beef up the Wii address book in order to share the good times.

So here once again, is our Wii code:

5855-9926-3488-7983

The way Nintendo set it up, it only works if both sides register each other, so if you want to join up, put your info in the comments and I'll get it entered on our end.

P.S. I got Guitar Hero III for Christmas, and would LOVE some online play...

1 comment:

  1. The Sorenson Family would love to play Wii with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!