Friday, February 22, 2008

Looking Out My Window

After all the days this winter that have been miserable, cold, windy, rainy or any combination of those, this week has been mostly gorgeous. And that’s despite the forecasters telling us that every day is the last nice day. When I woke up this morning, they were saying we would have rain, with partial clearing late this afternoon.

I love it when they’re wrong!! It’s so beautiful out right now that I decided to take a few shots to document it, you know, for those other days, when it’s anything but nice. First, this is looking out my window. Literally, looking through the window, you can even see a smudge or two…


Then I went to the conference room and opened the window for a clear shot across the bay. And it was really hard to close the window and come back to my desk after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!