Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Is In The Air


I came home from work today to the best Valentine's Day ever! When I went to go into my room to change into my comfortable, non-work clothes, I found my doorway covered with homemade Valentines from my lovely wife!

Beyond the curtain of Valentines was a box of chocolate-covered applets and cotlets, my most recent Woot Shirt which came today (I'm planning a whole article about the wonder that is the Woot Shirt!) and my extra special Valentine from Cindy. Already, a strong contender for Best Valentine's Day Ever!!

Meanwhile, out in the dining room, the table was done up with a nice tablecloth, Cindy's grandma's fancy china, and a centerpiece that I could REALLY appreciate:

Yep, green M&M's and chocolate covered cherries! (the really good, liquid filled kind) To go along with that fabulous table, Cindy prepared steak, crab legs, rosemary fingerling potatoes, and steamed broccolli. That did it - Best Valentine's Day Ever!!


I love you Cindy, thank you!! I'm looking forward to many, many more!!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy is AMAZING!! Looks like you two had a great Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!