Monday, April 21, 2008

Prize Reveal


Time to take a break from the negativity that tried so persistently to invade my monday... We have a contest that's closing tomorrow!!

There have been a few good entries, and right now, there are only 4 points separating the leader from the runner-up, so it could go down to the wire. As of this moment, nobody has gotten all 26 songs, and nobody has correctly guessed the intro/outro music. If you haven't played the game yet, givfe it a try! Also, vote on the Manic Mix - the poll is at the top left of the blog.

And I am now announcing what the winner will receive: A Pack of Mama Jack's Hand Made Gourmet Fudge from our friends and neighbors at Mad Jack's Ice Cream Concoctions. I'd love to send Ice Cream to the winner (this place is so good I capitalize it!) but there are way too many logistical problems with that... and their fudge is incredibly good too, so that's what the prize shall be!

I went in tonight and took the above picture, to get a shot of the currently available flavors. They have (among others) Chocolate, Chocolate Cherry, Kona Coffee, Key Lime, Pina Colada (Daniel said moments after trying it, "It tastes like happiness!"), Bluebuerry Cheesecake, and more.

This stuff is so good, and so local-only that it may surface as a prize again. Plus, we're friends with the owners, and it's always nice to promote the local business!!

2 comments:

  1. Dang! if only we were good at 80's music, then we could be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fudge!! I wish I had paid better attention during the 80's. Instead of spending all my time raising 5 kids. And Yes I did take your survey.
    Love Susan

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!