Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Vacation Countdown is Almost Done!


If you've hung out here on the blog at all over the past few weeks, you've seen the Vacation Countdown quietly ticking away the days until our Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark vacation. The Great Wolf Lodge is a brand new hotel and waterpark about an hour south of our house. It was still under construction, but recognizable as a "Place of Awesome" when Cindy and I drove down to Disneyland in December. She was sleeping the early drive away, and I woke her up pointing at it and saying "we HAVE to go there!"
(Here's the view from the freeway)

Well, they're open now, and we're gonna be there Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday. (all of us except Andy that is, who leaves tomorrow morning for a week in Hawaii with his mom...)
It seems like this Winter has been extra miserable, and refuses to make way for Spring, so a couple days in 85 degree climate controlled superhappyfunland sounds about as good as it gets!
I promise I'll think of you all while we're there... maybe...

2 comments:

  1. That looks enormous! and like way too much fun. I know you'll take tons of pictures, and I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Disclaimer, This comment is not actually anonymous Mike's Sister Susan simply does not have a blog of her own.}
    Hi Mike. I've seen comercials for this place and thought it looked so cool. I will be watching your further blog to see if it is as wonderful as advertised. Wow four two letter words in a row! How often does that happen? {apparently whenever someone says, if it is as.} Well have a great time and I will be thinking of you. Love Susan
    P.S. Cindy I have not had coffee for over two months except for one little lapse a week ago in Spokane, and I didn't enjoy it and have decided I really am off the stuff! Love Susan

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!