Friday, June 20, 2008

Why Wait When You Can Make Your Own?

We're well into day two of the woot-off, and I'm still optimistic that I'll score my 3rd bag o' crap!

In the meantime, my sister Janice and her kids decided not to wait for it, and made their own, inspired by my most recent haul, where the "bag" was replaced with a Woot! Bucket!

Her kids, Mitch & Miranda made their own Woot! Bucket, and Woot! T-Shirts, and are definitely Wooting it up in Pasco!

By the way, if you haven't heard the official Woot-Off Song, it's an absolute classic!! The kinda of song that sticks in your mind... Click here to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mitch and Miranda! Although Miranda, you wouldn't really give your doll away would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I've seen Janice's kids. I think we live about 3 miles away, but rarely see them.

    I feel as though I'm reading a foreign language with the woot stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!