Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Andy Stuck A Noodle In His Hat and Called It Macaroni!

Today Andy learned to master the big stove/oven, not the toaster oven or even the microwave - those he mastered years ago. But today, TODAY Andy decided that he was ready to learn how to cook on the gas stove, the scary one with fire and knobs. He did great, his first dish was Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. He shared with me (not that I really gave him a choice) and I must admit it was divine, I would even say some of the creamiest I have ever had. Good Job Andy Roo and look, no burns and the house didn't even catch on fire!

What do you think?

Tomorrow you fly solo?

6 comments:

  1. Hey WAY to GO ROO!!! Don't let those scarey flames get you down. Remember those flames are more afraid of you than you are of them. (or is that snakes?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Andy. Mac and Cheese rules the world. You are on your way to conquering the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Andy! So I guess next time we are over and I am hungry for Mac and Cheese, you are the man I can call on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't that feel good to know he's got kitchen skills? Kraft Mac and cheese is a perfect first cook's meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, I conquered the scary gas stove again by pan-frying some SPAM (TM) and making me a sandwich for lunch! That's two strikes, you darn stove!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!