Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy summer days = Tired Cindy

Six weeks of summer down and I am pooped. Oh it has all been fun and I am glad I do this each summer but boy do I need some motivation this week.

Our girls are staying active and alert by swimming and playing soccer.
Here is Ellysa at her first swim meet of the summer last Saturday.


Kaylee plays for "A Kick In the Grass" soccer tournament last weekend. Three games Friday, Saturday and Sunday, it was fun and she scored a goal!


This week I planned to get up and work out, but when each day came I slept... ahhhh I have decided that I like sleep, food and books. Hmmm......

5 weeks to go - I think I can, I think I can........

What motivates you???

3 comments:

  1. I know you can, I know you can, I know you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Cindy, right now nothing seems to be motivating me. I have been so tired out for at least a month now. Just leaving the house to buy milk seems too daunting of a task. Karen thinks I need to have my thyroid checked and I agree. I actually have an appt on august fifth, thats Donalds birthday. I'm so low on energy that I'm not even going to go back and capitalize august.
    Love Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, motivation...taking it one day at a time is all I've got...but I think you're doing a fabulous job! I'm always impressed with your stamina and endurance with your tasks! By the way, I've picked up crocheting. We can share a hobby! We all need to get together again sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!