Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shake It Up!


Don't bother clicking on play, it's not an embedded video. It's just a still shot from a promotional clip Nintendo put out for their new WarioLand game, "Shake It!" Only problem is, I think that Mr. Wario is shaking things a little too hard...

Click Here to watch the clip on YouTube. Even if you're not into video games, this is 100% pure marketing genius!!


UPDATE: Youtube's page for this video was broken for a while right after I posted this, but it's back up now!


MORE UPDATE: Watch it more than once. You'll see much more stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I went there and it was blank. Do you think Mario plans to sue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool. I totally wasn't expecting the surprise ending. You find great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, totally surprised me too!

    Susan, it was dead (on YouTube's end) for an hour or so, but I just watched it - it's back up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I think you actually do have to know about video games to get it. I just watched it and it looked like a more advanced version of any of the Mario games I have ever seen played, which is cool. I just don't see what made it stand out. And Heidi referred to the ending, I didn't see anything that stood out to me either. I realize that I may be opening my self up to ridicule, but like I do quite often with so many clips that Donald and sometimes you put up, I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was awesome! It took me a minute to get it but then I watched it again.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!