Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Pop Quiz: Attention to Detail

Welcome to Friday! To wrap up a busy week, we're having a Pop Quiz to test your attention to detail! Wow! Fun! Nobody doesn't love a good Pop Quiz, right??

Like all good Pop Quizzes, I'm not going to give any unnecessary introduction. Just click play. (if you're reading this via email or facebook and don't see the video, head over to TheBrinkerhoffs.com to play along!)



If you haven't watched the video yet, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!

If you're not in a place where you can watch the video, just close out, and come back when you can. Otherwise it's CHEATING!! And CHEATING on a Pop Quiz is very definitely frowned upon in Mr. Brinkerhoff's class!!

Actually, to help with the integrity, I'll put the rest of my commentary in the comments, again, only available at TheBrinkerhoffs.com.

12 comments:

  1. Okay, welcome to part two!

    I was very intently counting passes on the white team, (I got 18!) and when he showed it the second time, I was so sure he was trying to trick us, I backed it up and watched the first part again - oops.. There it is...

    I'd love to see how everyone did! Put your HONEST results here - let's have some fun with it!!

    (yes, you lurkers, I'm calling on you to come forth and comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I counted 17 and NO I did not see anything the first time through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only counted 15, but I did see the gorilla...and I laughed when I noticed him, cause it was only as he was walking off to the left. This was very interesting...it makes me miss learning about psychology/the brain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i counted 18, but didn't see gorilla man

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should put Bruises by chairlift on your daily player. I am officially making a request. Or do you operate like a modern radio station? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i counted 18 passes. when he showed it again i said no way... i backed it up and there it was... so obvious... how did i miis it?

    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  7. we counted 17. No monkey man though. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy! I tagged you on my blog, so there's some inspiration for your next post if you want it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I counted 13 and not only did I not notice Mr Great Ape the first time, I only saw him the second time because I heard the audience start laughing so I knew I must be missing something, so I did see him as he was almost out of the picture.
    I guess this could mean I'm terrific at concentrating or really dismal at noticing. The funny part is there are so many times when I notice things that nobody else does.
    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This quiz "aped" me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool!!! This clip is from Acquire the Fire, which Mitch and I attended last spring. I saw the gorilla the first time, but I was pretty tired and wasn't trying real hard to count the passes either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had 17, and yes, I did see the gorilla on the first pass - most likely because I heard a few people chuckle, which caused me to look around a bit more. Very interesting "experiment". Me like mucho.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!