Saturday, November 08, 2008

Mike's 5 x 5

My sister Susan tagged me back on Monday... Time to finally get it done!

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago


  1. Producing and hosting the Friday Night PartyZone and the Ambient Hour on Seattle's C-89.5 FM.
  2. Working at AEI Music, where in 1998 I was doing music for NikeTown, Williams Sonoma, Rave and others.
  3. Being a King County snob, thinking very poorly about Tacoma and anywhere else in Pierce County. (Note that a few months after moving to Tacoma, I decided you couldn't pay me to move back up north...)
  4. Paying a fortune in daycare costs.
  5. Not even imagining that my life would ever be as fulfilling and amazing as it is today!
5 Things On My To-Do List For Today

  1. Get in to work early enough to be done with the server upgrades I need to do, so I can get on with the other 4 things on my list!
  2. Hop a ferry to Vashon Island for Kaylee's soccer game.
  3. Clear the pine needles off of my roof, un-clog any plugged downspouts. (Flat Roof + Way Too Many Fir Trees = Rainy Season Nightmare)
  4. Head up to my uncle Richard's house to play games, have fun, and work on musical arrangements for his church Christmas Party.
  5. Get my family safely home and tucked into bed.
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire

  1. Buy a nice, big house overlooking the Tacoma Narrows and Puget Sound.
  2. Open and run the burgers & ice cream restaurant that Cindy and I have dreamed about.
  3. Buy Cindy and I the cars of our dreams.
  4. NOT change our lifestyle drastically, so that our kids will still have an appropriate sense of value and work ethic.
  5. Adopt a baby even though we already have 4 kids in braces... oh wait, we're already doing that! =)
5 Places I have lived (all in Western Washington...)

  1. Des Moines
  2. Bellevue
  3. Federal Way
  4. Tacoma
  5. Fircrest!
5 Jobs I Have Had
  1. Pizza Guy
  2. Record/CD Store Guy
  3. Music Programmer / Recording Engineer
  4. Organic Bulk Foods Merchandiser
  5. Information Technology Manager
I can't think of 5 people to tag who haven't already been tagged to death, so I'll just leave it open - if you wanna play along, leave a comment telling us where to go to see your answers!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Mikey. However, doesn't your 10 year plan still end with you guys moving over to the dry side? Of course I guess it would still be very nice to have a lake house in Tacoma.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!