Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beat and down.....


Tomorrow they (the weathermen) are calling for more snow. This means a "snow day." Usually I don't mind snow days, I actually look forward to them. It is an opportunity to take the daycare out and do something out of the ordinary - snowball fights at the park, sledding around town, hot cocoa or vanilla steamers at the local coffee shoppe. I am not looking forward to 12 kids needing to be entertained all day tomorrow.

Today I am tired, all the events and trips to the hospital have taken there toll on me and my poor husband. We need some rest and a break.... The house is a mess, the fridge is empty, Mike's birthday ended with me sick in bed, as of this morning still no report for the court from our home study (he fell behind) and now snow in the forecast.... Let's pray that the day gets better, Danee had a great night and I find some energy somewhere.

oh... and Mr. Sun, will you please shine down on me?

5 comments:

  1. I hope your day gets better. I'm not looking forward to a bunch of snow either. I don't want to be snowed in again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy, I wish I lived near by and could bring you a nice pot of soup and fresh baked bread. I guess I'll just have to pray that somebody else will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have sun on this side of the mountains...I'll send some your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember that this too shall pass...which is never really easy to do when you don't feel all that great and you have had very little sleep. I pray that the blues will stay only shortly and that you wil be back on your "happy feet" again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cindy, I hope you know how much you are being watched over at this time. It may seem overwhelming, but you are being so service oriented that you will be help up. Take care and glad Danee had a good night :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!