Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cutting It Close!



See that boring looking legal document, laying in Danee's little cradle?

It's not so boring... It's actually the most exciting legal document I've ever seen!

This legal document, filed today, is the one we've been anxiously waiting for for the past few weeks.

Armed with this legal document, we will descend upon the NICU at Saint Joseph Medical Center tomorrow, and when we leave, we will have our sweet little Daneekins with us!

It seems almost unreal... and yet here is the paper, right in front of me!

6 comments:

  1. The best Christmas gift.....ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hoping to hear this news all day! Congrats! That's so exciting that it came through, and that sweet little Danee will be coming home tomorrow. I'm just so happy for you guys that I'm giddy! It will be a happy Christmas in your home for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! He is so faithful! Merry, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone else see the typo in the top right hand corner in bold? "WTIH" instead of "WITH"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think from now on Danee's signature Christmas song will have to be "I'll be home for Christmas"!!!
    Welcome home sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!