Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Minor Christmas Miracle - Mad Jack's Fudge Sale!

Attention All Local Readers!!

For nearly six months now, we've been mourning the passing of Mad Jack's Ice Cream. Not only for the ice cream, but also for the fudge, which was given out as a prize here back when it was readily available just up the road...

So it is with extreme pleasure that I announce to you:


You are invited to a Mama Jacks Fudge open house just for you.

Where? 911 Driving School (located next to the old Mad Jacks)

When? Saturday, Dec. 13th

What time? 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (only)

We will be selling at discount pricing:
1/4 pounds for $3 regularly $5
1/2 pounds for $5 regularly $8
one pounds for $10 regularly $15


There will be a variety of flavours to choose from such as:
Chocolate Peanut Butter
White Choc Raspberry Cashew
Pistachio
Candy Cane
Key Lime
Chocolate
Caramel Penuche
and more...

I probably don't need to tell you, but this is THE BEST fudge you can get, around here or anywhere. Plus, the Mama Jack's gang are great people, and it'll be great to see them again!

If you're in the Tacoma Area next Saturday between 11 and 2, stop in! It's the best use of a few bucks you'll find!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, do they give free samples?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go! I love fudge so much. I think I can truly appreciate a high quality one too. Oh and who won the music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind I saw the winners, LAME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. S.E.N.D. M.O.R.E. K.E.Y.L.I.M.E.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean, yay for the winners! heh heh congratulations!



    I just really wanted to win those. That was a prize worth entering for.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!