Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Assemby Required

Tonight's activity was affectionately referred to by me as "Chico & The Man".



Let me introduce the players...



Meet Chicco! This is the stroller that matches with our carseat, so Daneekins can ride in style...

The man?? Well... uhh.. That would be me!

While attending to the highly technical job that is assembling the stroller, Little Miss Precious had a nice nap by the fireplace...



Her timing was perfect, because right as she began to make her "Hey Daddy, I'm waking up now" sounds, I was just taking the finished product for a stroll through the living room!

6 comments:

  1. Job well done honey! I can't wait to take a stroll with her in her new very awesome stroller built with love by Daddy.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new stroller, it's super trendy and perfect. I also love love love Danee sleeping by the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of her sleeping by the fire. That sound so nice. I am freezing over here! I begged Jeff, for just a couple of hours last night, if we could turn the heat up a few degrees. It was lovely. I only needed one blanket.

    Nice stroller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious, can you only use it with the carseat or is that just a nice feature for while she is little?
    It looks mauvalous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a full-fledged stand alone stroller, that also has latches built in to hold the carseat safely in place, so it's able to work for her from her tiny current size right up through her big girl toddler years!

    We are really excited to have it too, as the price was more than a bit daunting to us.

    THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS WHO CHIPPED IN TO GET IT FOR US!! YOU GUYS X-TRA ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny. The presentation was perfect. Way to roll there Danee. You should have some great times in that. Just don't be the Chico. (you might get pulled over)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!