Friday, February 06, 2009

Big Girl, You Are Beautiful!



Look at that amazing, one-of-a-kind picture I got of Danee eating her fist! She almost NEVER does that! (except for every time I'm trying to get a picture of her, every time I look at her, and probably all the times that I'm not looking at her as well)

If you can draw your eyes away from the precision with which she shoves her right hand into her open mouth, you may notice the yellow band-aids on her legs.

Yes, today was Shot(s) day.

She received (I think...) 8 different vaccinations today, and for the rest of the day, has been very fussy, especially if anything touches her leg. We've kept the Baby Tylenol flowing into her, and hopefully after a good night's sleep (PLEASE!!!??) she'll be feeling much better.

There was a happy side-effect to her going to the mean old doctor's office to get those horrible shots... We got to throw her on the scale and get an official read on how big she is!

I'd been guesstimating "between 6 and 7 pounds" for the past couple weeks, but this last few days, I've been thinking that she's much closer to the seven end of that range.

Well, she hopped up on the scale (or was placed there, whatever!) and two months after she hit her lifetime low weight of 2 pounds and 12 ounces, she turned in a very respectable...

SEVEN POUNDS AND TWELVE OUNCES!!!

TWENTY INCHES IN LENGTH!!!

CUTER THAN ANY OTHER BABY AROUND!!!

It's possible that the doctor didn't certify that last one, but she should have! To help prove my point, here is yet another picture of Daneekins shoving her fist into her mouth!

4 comments:

  1. Fussy was an understatement, she screamed from 11:15- until 3:45 when she finally fell into a deep enough sleep that I could set her down with her waking up crying. It was a long day, but I got lots O' baby lovin' in and the good news is that she seems MUCH better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want so badly to reach through the screen and pick her up. She is such a little sugar baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited to meet her next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute picture of danny dad. hope to see her soon!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!