Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tag your it!


Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and randomly tag some people (including me). Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Have Fun!!


1. What is your name: Cindy
2. A four Letter Word: cute
3. A boy's Name: Chuck
4. A girl's Name: Carol
5. An occupation: cashier
6. A color: charcoal
7. Something you wear: coat
8. A food: carrots
9. Something found in the bathroom: comb
10. A place: California
11. A reason for being late: conversation
12. Something you shout: Crap!
13. A movie title: Cinderella
14. Something you drink: chocolate milk
15. A musical group: The Cars
16. An animal: cat
17. A street name: Contra Costa
18. A type of car: Corvette
19. Something scary: CRASH!!
20. Ice cream flavor: chocolate chip

I tag Mike, Alicia, Suzan, Jan, and Heidi

6 comments:

  1. Nice Cindy! I know you have a couple people named Alicia who read your blog...is this super fun tag for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I get the feeling whoever made this up got it from the game Scattergories? I just played that last weekend! It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankz for thinking of me Cindy. This looks like another fun one. Please keep in mind that I sometimes cheat. Tee Hee.
    I'll get to it as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cindy...

    You sure did a cliscious job. That must have been slightly hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome tag! I haven't seen this one before!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!