Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beware The Savings!

I'd like to introduce you to Gill. Gill is a new comic strip that runs on the web Monday through Friday (Friday strips are in color!) at GillComic.com.

Gill is a kid with divorced parents - a mom who tries hard and does pretty well, and a dad who is the very definition of a deadbeat, although he has shown glimpses of integrity from time to time.

Today's strip appealed to me on many levels, so it seemed like a good time to introduce Gill to my friends and family!



To see Gill's breakfast dilemma full size, just click!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to check it out. I am always up for adding stuff to my online repertoire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check him out, but I am thinking he can't possibly be funnier than the cropdusting family.

    They are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!