Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Finally, You Can Comment On The Song of the Day!

Well here's one more reason to come to the blog in person, rather than just reading it via Email, Google Reader, Facebook, or any other methods.

Ever since I added the Song of the Day feature, several people have told me they would like to comment on the song itself, not just whatever post happened to be on top that day. 

I've had some ideas brewing in my head for a while, and finally got around to executing one of them!

In the top-left corner of the blog, there is now a Random Chat box, where you can leave comments about anything - but since it's right next to the SotD section, it's the obvious place for your music related comments.  

Enjoy!  Chat it up!  Comment!  Hello???

p.s. I am not liking the private blog thing.  Chances are very good that it won't stay private much longer...

2 comments:

  1. That is helpful, because there are times when I want to comment on the song of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!