Monday, March 23, 2009

Make Room For Daddy (Please?)

I shouldn't even be awake right now.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, which means it's a Racketball day, which means a 4:30am wake up time.

But I'm up, and actively working on this:



A friend from church with a PC so beaten down by years of use that it was barely functional. The backup is complete now, and the restoration is well underway. At least when I finish, I can look forward to escaping into my comfortable bed, right?

Wrong. I just went in to maybe lay down while Internet Explorer 7 was installing, and found no room at the inn.



Cindy (which is perfectly ok - she's supposed to be there!)

Kaylee.

Danee.

And as if to add insult to injury, Kitty.

So now I need to finish the computer repair, forklift Kaylee out of my bed and into hers (which involves carrying her upstairs), delicately transfer Danee to her crib (which inevitably involves her waking up and wanting a fresh diaper and a warm bottle) and finally getting my own sorry carcas into bed...

Makes me tired just thinking about it!

6 comments:

  1. Hope it went well for ya. That made me tired.


    I love the cat on the bed with them all. How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty looks so comfortable though. Does she usually sleep with you guys?

    On a different note, Sainthood comes to my mind. I'll alert the Vatican.;)

    Your a nice guy.

    p.s. I put a little surprise for Miss Danee in your box. I think you'll love it. I hope so at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, I think they were trying to send you a message last night...something along the lines of "no boys allowed". I hope you enjoyed raquet ball this morning and that you're able to make it through the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they may have been trying to say "No Boys Allowed", but I wasn't having it!!

    Finally got to bed around midnight... Kaylee had actually gotten herself into bed a little earlier... Kitty at least moved over to the empty side of the bed, so she wasn't fighting my feet for space... And Danee stayed right where she was (I was afraid to move her due to the aforementioned maintenance involved), and Cindy and I crammed into the remaining sliver of bed.

    Oh, and I completely sucked at racketball this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...the funniest part was seeing the cat on the bed! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, Mike, Mike. I realize that you were somewhat strung out and tired but the solution here was obvious.
    Kaylee has snuck in and taken your place.
    That means that there is one bed in the house that is completely EMPTY.
    Don't ask questions now, simply take advantage.

    Remember this for next time.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!