Monday, March 02, 2009

These Will Be THE Gift Of 2009's White Elephant Gift Exchange!



Everyone that I know REALLY wants a Snuggie... If you say that you don't, I know you're lying! I mean come on - it's a blanket ... WITH SLEEVES!!

And right now, you don't even need to watch late night (or low budget) TV, or call an 800 number to join the Cult of Snuggie... No, because COSTCO has your warmth in mind!

They have a 2-Pack of the amazing sleeved blankie for only $14.99.

But wait! That's not all!

They'll also throw in not one, not three, but TWO Bonus Booklights!!

WOW WOW WOW!!

Anybody remember when Costco was really selective about their stuff, and you knew that if you bought it at Costco, it was going to be good?? Yeah... Those were also the days when their milk came in pourable containers...

8 comments:

  1. wow...can't wait for white elephant time! I saw these at costco and wondered what was happening to my world...I read an article a while ago about the savings costco was able to get from changing the packaging design of their milk cartons, laundry detergent and cashews...It was something like $7 million a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The commercial for this is the saddest thing ever. It's like they DON'T want you to buy it. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha--I love your comment about Costco at the end. So true about their milk containers. Who comes up with this stuff? And who buys it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying here. This is a funny funny picture for sure. I am thinking it is to monk like for my taste. I would feel a need to have constant confessing of sins. Well that is snuggie I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nahhh... I'd rather have a Slanket!

    - anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're freekin sweet! I've wanted one since I first saw the commercial in November. Game show network I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa's brother David pointed out that they are more or less nothing but backwards robes.
    I don't know though, I have been so cold this winter that something like that might be nice to have. It cracks me up on the commercial where they say that one size fits all, and then they show children wearing them with the sleeves all rolled up a gazillion times and the bottom of it puddled around their feet. I guess if you make them big enough just about any piece of clothing could be called "One size fits all."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't laugh, but Sonny bought me one (or two) for Christmas. He was tired of me saying how cold I was when I stay up late at night to work on my college homework. Your arms DO get cold when your typing on a computer in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin:) I have to say that I absolutely love it! We gave the other one to my mom. There is a great photo of her wearing it on Caitlyn's blog page. Caitlynhyde.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!