Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've Got A Logo!

My logo contest quit taking submissions on Wednesday afternoon, and I started narrowing down the more than 70 designs to the ones I could really see myself using.

It was a really, REALLY tough task!

Thursday morning, I decided that I needed to just pick one and get moving, because otherwise I'd keep going back and forth and not get anywhere.

There were two designs that were absolutely at the top of my list, and they were both from the same designer. I took a chance and emailed him, asking if I chose one of his designs, if he'd be willing to give me both of them...

He agreed, which pretty much sealed the answer!

So I am happy and proud to present the new logo(s) for Tech Services 4 All:



and



As you can see, they're very similar, so it wasn't too big of a stretch to ask for both of them. I've used the darker one for my first set of business cards, but with a different font for the company name. Among the tweaks I'd asked the designer for along the way, was a more reader-friendly font on that dark one. He was extremely cooperative, with quick turnaround times - another reason I went with his design over the many, many other great logos I had to choose from.

Armed with the source files for these pieces, I did a few tweaks of my own, including designing my business cards...



And a vertical version of the white one, which I plan to put on shirts and more...



I feel like I got an amazing value for my investment! If any of you ever need graphic design work, I couldn't recommend 99designs any higher!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!

    I was thinking something circular would be good.

    It reminds me of Tron, which is always a good thing because Tron is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I think it was one of my favorites from the beginning. I'm excited to see more and more from your company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I loved that blue and orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect!

    I love things like this, thanks for sharing the decision making process.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!