Monday, May 18, 2009

Logos, Logos, Logos!

Thanks to everyone who commented and emailed with suggestions on which one(s) to pick...  Everyone definitely loves #1, the red hexagon one, including me.  It's still my favorite, and you've helped me not be so uptight about seeing the red part as a "U".

The really good news is, apparently "crunch time" is when the designers really get busy, and I've got two new people in the game as of this posting, with a total of four new designs... and one of them is tied for first place in my  mind! 

Getting exciting!!

To play along, and help guide me to my official logo, just click here

(then, obviously, come back here and leave me your ideas)

2 comments:

  1. I liked the new one with the blue ball with the orange T on it. It may be my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Alicia.....I really liked the blue and orange one.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!