Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Big Toothy Grin.... almost

This afternoon Danee woke up from her nap in her usual happy chatty way. She has decided these past couple of days that chewing Mommies knuckle is her favorite past time. So as we were snuggling on the chair cooing and laughing she was happily gnawing on my knuckle, when all of a sudden I felt a scratchy feeling? I pushed my finger tip down to double check.... yep a scratchy feeling again... could it be?!?!? A TOOTH!!!! I couldn't believe it, Mike thought she was teething like two weeks ago but the doctor and I assured him she was just too little still - oops!


I looked and .... sure enough a little baby tooth has broke through. The smallest, cutest most perfect little tooth ever. I can't believe it!



This little girl really doesn't know that she is a preemie, and isn't supposed to really be six months old yet...


Congratulations Danekins a new tooth and yummy food right around the corner :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the first little baby toofies.

    I can't remember when my girls got their first teeth...hmm.

    Where's the picture? I can't believe you guys didn't take any pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was just going to write the same thing as Heidi's first sentence! The first baby teeth are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Danee! I hear she's still flirting with Daniel...and it's working it's charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third what Heidi said. I thought for sure there would be a picture.
    Oh well. The thing I love about first teeth is that it doesn't matter what problems a baby might have, those little pearly whites are going to pop out right on schedule. I like to think of those first teeth as the great baby equalizer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's always ahead of the game :)

    She'll be eating everything before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!