Saturday, June 27, 2009

I could get used to waking up to this!

What a beautiful morning!

My face doesn't hurt anymore... Danee slept all night in a strange place...

Then she woke up, had a breakfast bottle, was adorable for half an hour, and went down for a morning nap...

Leaving me as the only one up in our cabin, alone with the gorgeous sight of the sun creeping across Mason Lake...

Hey Richard, I think I need to come out here more often... And Jonathan & Nicole, I am incredibly jealous that you guys get this every day now!!



-- Sent from my Palm Pre

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Beautiful place for sure. And glad you beating from the whacker is better. What a blow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! What a beautiful view, and have fun at the dance tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picture. Looks like a postcard from my kind of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you really at Richard's cabin?????

    Without me???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that really is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!