Friday, June 26, 2009

That's Gonna Leave A Mark...

Alternate Post Title:
HOLY CRAP THAT HURTS!!!!

The other day our Weed Whacker stopped whacking weeds and started having issues.

Being the Handy Manny around our house, it was my job to give it an attitude adjustment.

I just hadn't considered the amount of resistance it would put out against having its attitude adjusted.





Cindy counted up the lashes while covering them in neosporin, and said that the final score was...

Weed Whacker: 6
Mike: 0


I contested the zero score, because once I was done with it, it DID work again, and she successfully removed all the tall grass and weeds that were the motivator for getting the stupid thing working in the first place.

On the bright side, the top-half of my head is not only looking stylish, but also promoting my new company!



I'm very glad it's Friday after Five now! My uncle Richard has invited us out to his cabin on Mason Lake for tonight and tomorrow morning, then I get to DJ another Olympia Stake Dance tomorrow night.

Should be a fun and blood-free time!

5 comments:

  1. when weed whackers attack, tonight on FOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeoch!

    I hope you feel better. Those look like they sting.

    Have fun at the lake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH That looks SOOOO painful. I always worry about the weed wacker, its such a scary machine. We weed wacked today and Roger even let Jacob weed wack. I'm going to have to show him this. At least your smiling:) AHHH I just can't get over how painful that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez. I don't log on for a few days and look at what I miss.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!