Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Funny - Lick It Up, Yum!



That's Danee after a yummy dinner of Prunes the other night. As you can probably guess, I put her right in the bath when she was done... And to minimize collateral damages, I picked her up - bumbo (chair) and all, and set her next to the tub while it was filling.

And it was there, while waiting for her bath, that Daneekins decided she wasn't quite done eating yet. Luckily there was still PLENTY of food virtually everywhere within her reach. But her choice was so hilariously awesome that I had to pull the camera back out, and in a turn of events that amazed me, she kept doing it!

How was she eating? Just Watch...



I wish the clip was longer, but the battery in the camera was so low it was having near death experiences. But yes, she was faceplanting onto her tray, and licking back and forth, slurping up the delicious, pruney leftovers... and making her daddy laugh so hard, his sides hurt!

Moments later, she was in the bath, ready for a power scrub!

5 comments:

  1. What an appetite for prunes! Love it! After we fed her prunes for lunch yesterday my mom wiped her down, but you could still see remnants of prunes left in the little wrinkles of her wrists. I think a bath is a necessity after such a hearty adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even messy she's adorable! Only a baby could love prunes that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooooor Pruuuuunes Please.

    I'm loving these sweet little Danee pictures. She is so completely right where she belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, man...I remember those days. She really is such a doll.

    Could you please shoot me an e-mail and let me know what your reunion plans are... I have heard that you guys may not make it for the entire weekend and that makes me sad...but I would like to hear it from your mouth before I believe it :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!