Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fun - AND SAFETY - In The Sun

Once again, we're all very happy to live so close to the wonderful Fircrest Pool. For our kids as well as the Puddle Jumpers, it just takes a quick walk down the hill to cool off to your heart's content.

And for Ellysa, our super watersports player and certified guarder of lives in and around bodies of water, she has an even easier commute than I do!



She's gotten hired on at the pool for the summer to keep the kids of Fircrest safe in the splash zone!

She watches over her sister...



...and her brother...



...and of course, assorted current and former Puddle Jumpers and other kids who only WISH they were Puddle Jumpers!





Cindy takes the PJs to the pool nearly every day, which - as I mentioned - makes the proximity to the pool VERY nice!

And Ellysa's employment there keeps it safe 'n' sane.

2 comments:

  1. That's so nice to have a pool so close. Maybe if Jeff gets a Travelocity job we can be close too. ;0)

    Being a lifeguard was always the cool summer job where I grew up.

    Hope you guys are doing well. I hope to see you soon. I kinda miss hanging out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH that I had a pool so close :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!