Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Favorite Picture of the Summer (so far)



I took this a week or so ago, down at the pool on a Summer evening. I was standing across the pool from Cindy, Danee and Sofia, who is a Puddle Jumper by day. The sun was shining right on me when I took the pic, which really messed with the optics on the camera. A little tweaking to reduce the glare, and it just looks like a classic summertime picture to me!

And my wife's beautiful smile is something I'll never get tired of seeing!

5 comments:

  1. That turned out so awesome! I love the way the sun tweaked the colors and you are right about Cindy's smile...so pretty. But my favorite thing about the picture??? Danee in her uber-chic glasses! That is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage vibe to this photo. Cindy is just beautiful!

    When are you coming back over the mountains? Oliver would like to meet his cousin Danee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Sofia is holding her hands. It reminds me of Abbey a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Danee.
    Beautiful Cindy.
    Beautiful little Sophia.

    I have such a soft spot for adorable little chubby girls.

    She does remind me of my precious Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo is wonderful. Cindy is radiant!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!