Thursday, August 06, 2009

Today is a Very Important Day!



As I type this, Ellysa is sitting in my car, anxiously waiting for a driving test administrator to come and start her test...

It's been a long road from that January morning that she turned 16, but it's very likely that less than an hour from now, she will be a licensed driver!

No longer will Cindy and I need to drive her all over the countryside... It's terrifying and exciting all at once! I'm really proud of the improvements she's shown in her driving the last week or so, and I feel strangely at ease with things.

Her time slot was ten minutes ago, and nobody's gone out to her yet... I can just imagine how nervous she's getting.

Oh! It's her time! GOOD LUCK ELLYSA!!

3 comments:

  1. Now I could swear that you did a post on her 16th birthday last year, and you and Cindy had gotten her a car.
    I have either gone mad, become a prognosticater, or had a dream that I thought really happened.
    Please Enlighten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did, in fact, buy Ellysa a car for her birthday, but she didn't have her license yet. That car had a clutch, and it didn't hold up to a first time clutch-er, so we have now gotten Ellysa a nicer, newer, automatic that will be her car for the next several years!

    Make Sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see.
    I am no longer confused.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!