Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Babe On The Move

Danee has begun to crawl... well, scoot is more like it. She is fast, and gaining speed each day. She suddenly goes from one room to the next in mere seconds, and is into everything - usually gross things or dangerous things, but mostly she likes to steal everyone's shoes and bite them - ugh!



Believe me we have a long way to go with getting this place Danee proofed, but Mike started last night with baby gates. We now have her restricted to one room, with a secondary back up (at the stairs) for the day that she outsmarts us, which I'm sure will come sooner than we think!Don't worry, she is still happy... I don't think it has sunk in yet!

5 comments:

  1. She is just so tiny and CUTE! Has she had a haircut? Her hair seems a little more managable.
    Aah those babygate days. So annoying, yet so necessary. I suppose the next step will be those horrible door knob covers and the cabinet locks. I wonder how many decades until babyproofing will graduate to eye and fingerprint scans.

    smile:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, she is the cutest little thing on the planet. We need to get over there and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The babies these days are sooooo smart! But when they are fast AND smart...watch out mom and dad. I have found that with teens around it isn't so hard to baby proof the house as it is to have the older kids KEEP it that way! Danee's personality just screams, "I am a happy baby and you bet I am cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe Danee is old enough to be crawling! Wasn't she just born?!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!