Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kidz White Board Art - Corporate Propaganda Edition

(hey facebook readers, the 'book pretty much always screws up my post formatting when they import, so just head over to www.thebrinkerhoffs.com and read this in its native form!)

Wow, I can't believe how bad I've been about posting new things!! There are at least two things per day that I think, "Okay, now THAT HAS to go on the blog!"

...and then it doesn't.

Starting and Running my own one-man business has been the hardest, most time-consuming thing I've ever done, and even though it's only a few months old, it's also already been the most rewarding. Things are coming along nicely, and there's some big news brewing on the Tech Services 4 All front... stay tuned, eventually it WILL make it to the blog!

But first, the reason for this post... Remember the white board that the kids love to doodle on?

Well last night, Andy Andrew Drew put up a little corporate propaganda for the ol' Family Business, and it was so good, such an Epic Win, that I just had to share it here...



YES!!! STICK IT TO THE SQUAD!!!

1 comment:

  1. Showin' the love. :)

    Drew? :o/ Really? I don't know if I can do that...just stuck with Andy I think.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!