Friday, October 02, 2009

Check Up!

(By Cindy Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs)


Danee is growing beautifully, Wednesday was her latest check up. She is 10 moths old already!
I can hardly believe it,this babe of ours has come a long way from that 3lb, 4oz baby.











Here are her new stats:

15lbs. 11 oz.

26" long (she has finally doubled her length)

17.5 " Head - she is like a bobble head doll. I am sure her body will grow into it.

It is worth mentioning that Danee loves the tissue paper on the examination bed. She went crazy! By the time we left, she had eaten, ripped and wrapped her self in it like a burrito.
The Dr. commented "boy she is a busy one".... should I be concerned?

5 comments:

  1. Love that little bobble-headed baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that little bobble-head! I'm glad she enjoyed her appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen her forever. She's changed so much. I would like to come and visit. Hopefully not too far off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless her sweet little Bobble Head.
    I can't wait for the day when your Tri-City dreams turn into a reality so that my dear nieces and nephews can be a bigger part of my life.
    Also my beloved little brother and my sweet sister in law.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will have to get her one of those baby toys that has the really crinkly stuff in it...they are the best!

    But she is such a CUTE bobble-head doll!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!