Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Kaylee's Birthday At The Fair

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs

Way back on September 15th, Our beloved Kaylee turned 13! Cindy took her out for a special "Mommy Day" and they went to the Puyallup Fair... At the time, Cindy promised pictures would follow shortly, and I'm happy to fulfill that order now.

KAYLEE & CINDY DO THE PUYALLUP:


Howdy, Y'all!


Squish, Squeeze, Squirt...


Soaring above the crowds...


Inside Weird Al's Brain in 3-D


Petting a goat shortly after winning a monkey who as of now, remains nameless.


Yes, Kaylee got to meet 50 Foot Weird Al, face to shin!


She also got to meet a tasty, tasty elephant ear...


And then it was home for Birthday Cake made by her loving stepdad... Who would not accept defeat, so when one corner of the cake stuck in the pan, ALL corners were lopped off! And when there weren't 13 individual candles, four candles were arranged as they would be on a pair of dice, showing a one and a three - Brilliant!

Happy Birthday to YOU, Kaylee! We Love You!!!

-mikey 'n' mommy

4 comments:

  1. Why I believe that was a fake plastic cow that she was milking. They shouldn't fool the poor city kids that way.


    Btw, it has been a while since I have had a Mike or Cindy comment on my blog. I would think that since I am one of your most LOYAL commenters that leaving me comments would be a little higher on the priority list. I don't know why but lately my comments have been dwindling and it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, what's this I hear that Mush is having a baby boy? I need details!
    And apparently more flannel for burb cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday, skip school with mom and go to the fair. Way to be the fun mom Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13 already?! Holy moly.

    Happy (belated) birthday Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!