Monday, October 19, 2009

A Last Taste of Summer

Advertisers always love to do stupid things like "Christmas in July!"

I love summer. I could live in a climate where it's summer all year long, and be perfectly happy. The kind of juxtaposition that I'd be able to get behind is what we encountered a couple days ago... Yep, if you want to get my attention, throw something like "SUMMER IN OCTOBER" out there!!

Saturday in southern California was so gorgeous...



Where is Danee off to on a beautiful Summer's day in October?













The beach felt SO good, and Danee loved her first encounter with the ocean! Shortly after these pics, Cindy kicked a foot full of sand right at her brother Chris, which resulted in an epic sand battle, which will be documented here later...

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures make me wish for a warm beach! I love summer too, and I miss it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing that ran through my mind was the cheesy song "beach baby beach baby there on the sand from July to end of Septembeeeeer"

    October in your case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that since where I live it is summer all the way up to October and even then it still peeks out quite a few days, I'm just not really missing it at this point.
    I still would like a report on,
    How I spent the third week of October in South Cal.

    To be on my desk by Friday.
    Spelling counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutes pics ever. Danee seems to be enjoying herself :)

    Can't wait to read about the epic battle....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always envious when I see people in thier swimming suits when I am wearing a jacket...it means they are having much more fun than I am! So did Danee get in on the battle? :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!