Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A New Baby In The Family

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs)

Just a quick followup to my last post... My niece Michelle had her baby boy today, and Cindy has been sending lots of pictures - and he looks great!! She's also sent a video clip, but I can't get it off my phone no matter how I try, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Welcome to the family, and the world, to James Alan Holmes!











Official Stats: 4 Pounds, 13 Ounces, 17 Inches Long, came out crying, and doesn't want anybody messing with him! He seems like a perfectly strong baby boy who just happened to make his entrance six weeks earlier than planned.

Mom is also doing well - I talked to her, and she sounded great - not at all like someone who had just given birth, and she is loving her baby!

6 comments:

  1. What some people do in 9 months, we can do in 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy I will say Jennifer... and what most people do in 12 pushes Michelle does in four!

    Glad all is well, for some reason I feel tired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious. I am going to get started on those boy burb cloths. Does she still need onsies? I'm sure wishing I was there. Give Michelle extra loves for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michelle! He looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a handsome little boy he is!

    And I must say that I love that name. James has always been a favorite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. More Michelle and baby James update posts please?
    Loves and kisses to them both!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!