Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If Your Baby Is Cranky, It Could Be...

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs)

(1) She may be hungry...

(2) She may be sleepy...

Or...

(3) She may be both Hungry AND Sleepy!



Yes, Danee polished off three jars of baby food... and then couldn't stay awake another second!

And as I was looking through the pictures tonight, I realized it may be the growth spurt she's on that's making her so tired. A few nights ago, she did the same thing while laying across my lap!



At least both times, she had the good sense to already be in her jammies!!

6 comments:

  1. She's one and she still falls asleep random places? Lucky! Madelyn stopped doing that at about 8 or 9 months. Such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler Brinkerhoff11/11/2009 8:53 AM

    Man shuch a cute little baby, eating 3 jars of food!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Dreams little Danee.
    I have wondered about it myself a few times but it is really looking like she may be a little redhead.
    Grandpa Brinkerhoff was a redhead, believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem. I have also done a post about Alexandra's performance yesterday and I haven't recieved any Brinkerhoff type comments yet. Let's not forget that MY comments are a large part of your Bread & Butter.
    I will leave the light on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness..in that last photo she looks just like me when I was a baby! I can't believe how Mathews she looks! But I swear that everyone that I know who has adopted children...it is so meant to be that the kids look like the parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 jars of food! She needs to teach Elisabeth a thing or two about eating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!