Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Moon Is New

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs)

Last Friday, literally millions of women, young women, and girls all congregated around the world to celebrate the second installment of "The Twilight Saga."

Since My Girls were there on opening night of the first movie, they again pre-ordered tickets and were among the first to see this one too! Cindy, Ellysa and Kaylee went with both Ellysa and Kaylee bringing a friend along (Ashley and Rozi, the same friends who went to the last movie, of course) and this time Rozi's stepmom came along for the fun, and to keep Cindy from drowning in a sea of teen and pre-teen femininity.



That's a sampling of the delegation we sent out to the opening night festivities... And a few hours later, they came bursting back through the door exclaiming that the movie was, in unison, "AWESOME!"

I'm guessing I'll see it when it hits the video rack...

5 comments:

  1. I saw it yesterday at the matinee, I liked it. :)

    I like the 3rd book the best, so I think I'm most looking forward to seeing that one.

    I heard ya'll are going to the Tri-Cities on Friday. Wish I could see you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do expect to see it in the theater. In fact if it's as good as Twilight was there's a good chance I'll see it more than once.
    Not yet though. I plan to wait until all of the "crazies" have seen it.
    (sorry cindy and girls)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee's post is so sweet I really enjoyed it.

    New Moon was really good! I'm suprised Cindy and the girls didn't come to the Tri-Cities and see it at 6:00 on thursday with all of us! That would have been cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish we couldve come and seen it early with you guys and I absolutely loved this movie, But In all of our "crazy pre-teen'ness" It was the adult women that were gaping at Jacobs Gorgeousness, not that i didnt like it but it was alot of the Adult women too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made Jonathan go with me to the midnight showing. I don't think he though it was awesome though, but at lease he came with me.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!