Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Danee Portraits!

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs)

It is so hard to believe that two weeks from today, Daneekins will be turning ONE YEAR OLD!

To celebrate how far she's come, and how beautiful she is, Cindy took her to the portrait studio today to capture this stage of her life... And they turned out AWESOME!!

May I Present... Danee Brinkerhoff at (almost) One Year Old!















And finally, one for my office...



Anybody who wants to see the birthday girl in person, can come to her first birthday party on December 5 - 11am, at our house!

5 comments:

  1. Those portraits are simply beautiful! I love the colors...especially the ones on the red background.

    Danee is such a beautiful child.

    I am tempted to come over for her birthday party :) We'll see what the weather is doing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! The dress is as darling as could be! I love the mommy and baby picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!

    Have a very happy birthday sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm does anyone else see that both mommy and baby have the exact same smile! Proof that it was ment to be.

    What a doll. I still can't believe that she is almost a year. She looks so cute and has become such a little toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie pie! I can't believe a whole year has gone by. She's grown up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!