Friday, November 20, 2009

What I Am Thankful For

To begin with, I am going to tell you about a few of the things that I am thankful for.


Like a million ants in an ant hill, I have a million things I am thankful for; like for one thing, my family. I am thankful for my family because they are always there with me through thick and thin. Ellysa, my sister, and Cindy, my mom are my main role models; I am very thankful that I have them in my life because they love me more than a bee loves honey.


Apart from my family, I am also thankful for my home and belongings. My home, cozy and warm, is special to me and I am very thankful to have it because I know that there are a lot of kids who aren’t as fortunate to have nice homes. Another thing I am very glad and thankful for are my belongings because I know I am very fortunate to be able to wake up on Christmas and be able to open presents or have my own clean bed to sleep in.


Independent and beautiful, I am thankful for the country we live in. I am thankful for this country because we get to have rights that other countries don’t such as freedom and the right to our beliefs. As you can see, I have a lot to be thankful for, and I encourage you to look and see what you have to be thankful for at this wonderful time of year.


written by, Kaylee Funk 9/18/2009

2 comments:

  1. That was a very nicely written piece on what you are grateful for Kaylee. I am grateful for young girls who realize how important it is to appreciate all of the wonderful things in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for family and that definitely includes you Kaylee!

    I'm thankful that I live in the USA, because we wouldn't have survived this long in another country...maybe Canada, well you get what I'm trying to say. :)

    I'm thankful for my bright and beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!