Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

...and not a moment too soon!!

The other day, I was at the grocery store, and while checking out, was thrilled to see this:



Yup, Carolers!! Right there in the store!! I guess the day before, there had been a jazz trio or something, but this was plenty of Christmas Cheer for me!

Then, last week, TWO DAYS in a ROW, as Kaylee and I were driving home, we got stuck behind this:



Pardon the horrible cell phone picture... It's Santa, in his Sleigh.. and there's an elf running back to the sleigh after giving us Candy Canes, and a present for Kaylee!

Fircrest Santa is really making the rounds this year!

Tonight right after dinner, we heard the fire engine's siren coming slowly up the hill...

And who's perched right at the back??





And one Candy Cane later, Danee's definitely sure that Santa is A-OK!



While taking those shots, I was wishing I had my good camera, but I left it at Donald & Lisa's after Thanksgiving. When we walked back up to the porch, there it was waiting to be discovered!! Not sure how Santa sneaked it past us, but he's crafty like that!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Fircrest know how to celebrate Christmas the right way!!! I haven't had that many Santa sightings in three years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love things like this that bring the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. :)

    We had the fire truck visit our neighborhood once, with Santa of course. I just LOVE those special touches in a nice community.

    Glad you're getting some Christmas spirit. Not to say you didn't have any before, just that some extra has been thrown in your busy paths.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!