Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy (somewhat) Belated Birthday, Danee!

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs) - if you don't see the video, just click on over!

Danee turned 1 on December 1st. We had a little party with some friends and family, and I shot some video... I've been meaning to splice the footage together into a quick highlight reel ever since, and almost gave up on it since I'd waited so long. But then I realized that her actual DUE DATE was January 24, so I actually finished the video right on time! :)

She's an amazing baby, and even though she's been sick with a truly nasty cold for the last few days, she is absolute pure joy!

We love you Daneekins!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Video! Talk about a fast 13 months! I have enjoyed watching her grow up this last year and even better seeing how loved and adored she has been. Happy second year of life to you sweet Danee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miiiiiii-iiike, are you still going to send me "The Story? And did you get my question about Michael Franti's Say Hey? If you have it could you please send it to me????

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!