Friday, January 01, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Brinkerhoffs! (who's counting days anyway?)

The Holidays really flew this year... I designed the Christmas Card for my company to send out back in October, but ended up mailing out a handful of them on December 23. About as last minute as it gets.

Our personal cards fared even worse, but they turned out so unbelievably cute, we figured we'd put it up here, so all of our blogging and/or facebook friends could see!

These pics of Danee with Santa were taken on the 15th (aka Mikemas) at the annual Christmas Party one of my customers holds every year. They really do it up right, complete with personalized gifts for all the kids in Santa's bag!

We were very curious how Danee would react to Santa, since nearly every typical one-year-old who meets up with Mr. Claus promptly begins kicking, screaming and carrying on.

But if we've all learned anything over the last year, it's that Danee is anything but a typical babygirl.

And so, it is with great pleasure that we present to you, only a week after Christmas, the 2009 Brinkerhoff Christmas Card!



And in case anyone was curious about what I came up with for the company cards, here's that design... In case you're not familiar with my logo, it's been slapped onto all the balls on this tree!



And if you're still not familiar with my logo, you really should go be a Fan of TS4A on Facebook - just click here!

4 comments:

  1. I liked the card. She looks quite taken with the man in red.

    I also like your personalized Christmas tree. The balls also remind me of little sumo wrestlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blast still signed in as Lindsay. I've got to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards there Mike. I'm so happy for you that your company is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cards. I'm not surprised she reacted so well, that's a good Santa.

    I think the weirder the santa/santa costume, the worse the kids will react.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!