Monday, February 01, 2010

Cute 'n' Messy!

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs) - if you don't see the pics, just click on over!

The other night, Danee got a chance to enjoy one of the finer things in life...



Yup, a saltine cracker with chocolate fudge frosting!!



One of her favorite things to do lately, when she really likes something, is to clap her hands and say "Yay!!!"

She definitely liked the Chocolate Frosted Cracker!



And if I had the time and ambition to load up the Gimp and throw a caption on this last pic, it would definitely say, "I CAN HAS MORE?"

Meanwhile, Tyler was having a cracker-based delicacy of his own... which we'll share tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure she got any frosting IN her mouth??? It looks like that is exactly what she is saying! So did she has more?


    So Mike...I left Pasco at 4:50 (well actually I was supposed to leave at 4:50 but the car wouldn't start so I left 1/2 an hour later) on Sat morning. Got to my class at the Paramount hotel 10 minutes late. And then headed home immediately after the class at 4:00 that evening. A very very quick trip! But no one could travel with me and I had to borrow my parents car so no sight seeing (or cousin visiting) for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wonder what she would do if given the entire can (or bowl, I realize it could be the great homemade stuff)
    I've never really discovered the pleasures of the saltine based dessert. You need to come read my new post. It's about something that I know we both share a great love for. Also something that would enhance her chocolate frosted crackers even more!



    curious?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and VERY MESSY! She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, smutica? HA HA awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I should also comment on the post huh. :)

    I'm only a fan of frosting when it's on cookies or cake...sometimes brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and another thing, how grown up does she look now?!? Getting so big.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!