Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Day: Made!

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs) - click on over!

The last couple weeks, I've been doing much better at making it to the YMCA in the morning, and it feels great. This morning while leaving, I ran into a friend who commented on how great it was that I was getting there regularly again...

Friend: It's great to see you here in the mornings!

Me: Yeah, it's been hard rebuilding the habit after taking 6 months or so off...

Friend: That's a hard habit to rebuild, but stay motivated and you'll do it.

Me: Well, I have extra incentive because Cindy and I started a Biggest Loser club.

Friend: Well there's no way you'll win that, you don't have enough to lose!

Even though I'm confident in my ability (and need) to lose enough to win, that comment made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!