Friday, February 26, 2010

What Do You Mean Share...?







Danee and Eric have been having alot of fun lately. Eric has learned to hang on to his toys (sometimes so tight he falls backwards when she finally lets go) and I think Danee has decided to stop sitting on his head!

They crack me up daily but what I find most amazing is that Danee tries to make eye contact with him. She moves her head around following Eric's eyes trying to get him to look at her. I am amazed that at this young age she notices. Eric is a dear and we enjoy having him in our home.



2 comments:

  1. I love the () part. :)

    You guys are on a posting roll! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading an article when my boys were super little and it said that children couldn't have "friends" or make true social connections until they were much older. I so dissagree! And Danee is a perfect example!!! Look at that last smile...Eric is soooo her little friend.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!